1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Nope – I try hard to be organised but, as any of my friends will tell you I am possibly the least organised person on the planet.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
I use Meeting Maker at work which is fine and I have iCal on both my macs and my iPod but although I have spurts of using it I never really use it enough to rely on it.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
Neither my work or my home desk are organised. Never have been and probably never will be.
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
Another one of those starting with good intentions stories. I did start with all my CD’s in alphabetical order. Then you listen to them and put them back in the wrong place or buy some more and theres no space etc etc.
Books – hell no. DVD’s – I don’t own enough to worry.
5. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever had to organise?
Um. See I normally get other people to do the organising and I just tag along. I can’t plan things – it never works! I’m a spur of the moment kind of guy.
This week’s challenge: “Urban“.