Best line from a DJ on radio ever!
“Before Grindr and scruff people used to meet in clubs listening to music like this.”
- Where is this snow I've been promised? http://yfrog.com/3gagydj #
- http://twitpic.com/xnool – Do I want a piece of mind with my EasyJet flight? Not for £4.95 and not if they can't spell peace! #
- http://bit.ly/73Ydj1 So Lord Lucas thinks it's acceptable for search engine services to make a copy of all of the content of websites… #
- Finally snow! http://yfrog.com/4gsd3dj #
- This used to be The Bell and was my local for a year! (@ the big chill house) http://4sq.com/6YU55c #
- I'm loving working from the Seren offices today (toad in the hole for lunch, music in the background, nice people) http://www.seren.com #
- Just a city boy, raised in south Detroit #
- @llewsuk doing some UX for Vodafone which is great. Hoping to do more with them over the next year too. in reply to llewsuk #
If there was ever a reason I wish I’d played the piano more than 2 lessons this video would be it. It helps of course that Jon Schmidt has done a great arrangement too of course 😉
Love Story (Taylor Swift) meets Viva La Vida (Coldplay) – Piano & Cello.
I love the internet and just when you think it can’t get any better Amazon launch a new MP3 download service to compete with Apple iTunes store and sell albums from only £3 including Snow Patrol – A Hundred Million Suns, Kings of Leon – Only By The Night, Mamma Mia! The Movie Soundtrack, Will Young – Let It Go, Girls Aloud – Tangled Up and of course not forgetting the man band currently fronting the M&S advertising campaign Take That – The Circus at Amazon for only £3
I’ve been in a bit of a funk recently for reasons best kept to myself but find myself listening to music that isn’t helping. The stuff that makes me emotional at the best of times let alone when a hundred and one other things are happening.
Snap out of it!