1. What do you most want to be remembered for?
I’m not sure I ever want to be that popular that I am rememebered like in a major way. I think my friends will remember me for different reasons. I’ll be content with fond thoughts of being a good friend.
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life?
If you don’t ask you don’t get.
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year?
I’m tempted to say finishing my kitchen floor (except it’s not quite finished yet so I won’t tempt fate). So in which case it’s going to be becoming financially stable enough to be able to give back to my family.
4. What about the past ten years?
Where do you start with a question as open as this? I’ve achieved a lot over the past ten years. I’ve been places I never thought I would go, I’ve done jobs I never thought I could, I’ve helped friends, made friends, gained confidence, jumped out of planes, climbed bridges, touched pyramids, lived in other countries, literally circled the globe. No one thing sticks out to be honest.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say?
Always go with your first instinct, you can worry about things but at some point you just need to make a choice and regardless of how much you think about it you can still make a wrong one. So why not just go with instinct in the first place 🙂
This week’s challenge: “Transportation“.